iPhone X Case | The Great Wave (slim back)
Story of the Design
The Great Wave, is a woodblock print by the Japanese artist Hokusai sometime between 1830 and 1833. It is Hokusai’s most well-known work, and one of the most recognised pieces of Japanese art around the world.
INFORMATION WOOD IPHONE X CASE
- All functions are accessible with this wood case
- Stylish, lightweight, ergonomic and naturally durable
- The pattern is precisely engraved with laser-cut machine
- Hand sanded and finished with vegetable-based oil
- Designed by Australian artists
- 100% Cherry wood
- Black velvet buffer layer
- Single-use 3M Adhesive
The real cherry wood used in this wood iphone x case may be damaged by drops or other impacts. If a iPhone wood case that may break is not for you, please consider a rubber or plastic case.
This product is made from natural materials, and you can expect a variation in color and wood grain.